Private Tutor required to work in Shenzhen, China on a two year contract.
The position is to work for a prestigious family in Southern China in conjunction with Shine Childcare’s China operations. You will be very well supported in this role.
Responsibilities and Duties of Private Tutor
- Providing high standards in teaching and play experiences for children aged 8 to 10 years old
- Ensuring a fun, happy and stimulating environment
- Promote positive relationships with parents and children
- Health and Safety, Safeguarding
Benefits for Private Tutor
- Generous salary based on experience and qualifications
- Home stay accommodation
- Ongoing professional development
- A professionally stimulating and supportive working environment
- A supportive and culturally diverse working environment
- Support from Shine Recruitment
Qualifications and Skills of Private Tutor
- A bachelor degree in education/psychology or higher
- Recognised Teaching qualification
- Minimum of two years experience of teaching 8 to 10 year old children preferred
- Minimum of two years teaching English
- Fluent English speaker
- Experience of working in a similar position abroad is a distinct advantage
- Valid Visa and Passport
- Outgoing, friendly and independant
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Ideally trained in Paediatric First Aid, Food Safety, Safeguarding/Child Protection, Behavioural Management
- Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced criminal records check (DBS) and full pre-employment checks
Please note: Shine Recruitment as an agent with regard to this position. The final decision and contractual arrangements will be agreed/determined by the family in China.
- How many years of of teaching eight to ten year old children experience do you have?
- Have you completed the following level of education: Bachelor’s?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: Passport?
- Do you speak Excellent English?
|Job Category||Nursery Care|