Shine Childcare Ltd is based in Leeds and operates 3 large Ofsted Outstanding nurseries in Leeds, Manchester and Huddersfield. In addition a new site has recently been acquired in Halifax.
We have 570 childcare places with 130 staff who all work together to achieve the very highest standards of care and education for the children we look after. The business is run in a very professional manner which has opened up a number of international opportunities.
Already operating in Asia, we have a vacancy for an International Curriculum Director reporting to the Managing Director International. This position will function in tandem with our Asia based Curriculum Director and joint venture company to support the highest standards of care and education on a number of large scale projects.
Shine Childcare already has it’s own Bilingual International Curriculum and your job will be to develop this further and this will include international travel, staff training and developing a training academy abroad.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a highly valued team within a professionally run establishment which places a great emphasis on continuous staff development and training.
Please send us a copy of your CV or call 0113 278 4362.
Responsibilities and Duties of International Curriculum Director
- Take ownership of our international bilingual curriculum and develop this further
- Deliver a program of themed activities
- Provide training in the UK and abroad
- Promote positive international and local relationships both internally and externally
- Provide an international and local ‘inspection service’
- Recognise the limitations, challenges and long term nature of international development
- Manage our UK based international team
- Keep up to date with industry developments and best practice
- Maintain accurate and effective records
- Promote Health and Safety, Safeguarding and Inclusion
Benefits for International Curriculum Director
- A structured personal training programme and development plan
- Career progression opportunities within a professionally run organisation
- International travel
- Company pension scheme
- Discounted childcare
- Free car parking
Qualifications and Skills of the International Curriculum Director
- You will be a graduate with multi-disciplinary knowledge and experience
- You must have held a significant position in education and or industry which directly relates to this position.
- You must have a thorough knowledge and practical understanding of the implementation of the EYFS and other recognised childcare curriculum’s, preferably with experience of implementing these outside of the UK
- Understanding and experience of large scale business roll out whilst maintaining and reinforcing quality at all times.
- You will be driven by the delivery of high standards with the ability to think ahead and plan for the unexpected.
- Your organisation and project management experience and skills will be outstanding
- You must be very dedicated and full of enthusiasm, self-motivation and commitment combined with a real passion to provide outstanding childcare
- It is critical that you have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ideally trained in Paediatric First Aid, Safeguarding/Child Protection, Behavioural Management, Additional Education Needs
- Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced criminal records check (DBS) and full pre-employment checks